October 23, 2007

getting started..

2 month in the bloody cold again. I almost forgot how this feels, like staying in full aircon for TWO month..

But lets start at the beginning of this spontaneous trip!

Starting in Bangkok was great.. a beer and a dinner with my wonderful lady.
Already in the taxi I felt alone! jammer jammer!!

That became worse in the plane and after landing in Dubai. I had the feeling I didn’t talk for weeks. But I had Agnes with me to keep me entertained - for those who do not know Agnes she is our first adopted child and is traveling now with me!! (Sorry Sarah, I had to take her from you).. she used to live in our bedroom.. and she used to be our model for the Bangkok house and other occasions.. (see pics)..

As you can see we took our little baby out in the country site too!!

Anyway, so I had Agnes with me and she helped me over this 1,5 days in Dubai.

I arrived without a hotel and without a Kabul visa.. but i was sure it is going to be alright and i will sit next day in my plane to kabul.. i have to tell the rest tomorrow .. Because we have a curfew now.. which is 11 and we are only allowed to take the cars from the DED, so no chance to move around at night much.. luckily l'atmo is right across my house and i can swoosh back home in no time.. hopp and gone..


No comments: