November 15, 2007

workshop day..


after the bachelor party of the my doctor he came to office with red eyes and very tired..

but we had a big day.. our first workshop together..
we are training some kindergarten teachers in theater exercises..

a good exercise for us.. and he is GOOD.. finally I got him interested in the work.. he is reading, no eating everything I give him, and he is asking questions.. ownership!!.. I am involving him in all the preparations and even in the financial control of the other project.. so now he has the feeling he is my assistant and not only my translator..

on the way to the workshop we almost hit a donkey..

and we got in a sandstorm..


but nothing could stop us to go for our first mission..

the women where all giggle and not concentrating at all.. we had a hard time.. but the doctor is very calm, that matches great with my energy.. so we managed to do a quite good workshop..




No comments: