November 20, 2007

another workshopping day..



now the women are really into it.. the doctor and I got them to understand that it is about teamwork.. and they got it.. wonderful experience..

i only have one more workshop with them.. what a petty!!

the other workshop started as well.. AND I found my young friend M.. he worked with me in the youth theatre project 2 years ago.. of course i immediately invited him to join the participatory theatre workshop.. he brought his girlfriend, who is of course also doing theatre, and she will be part of it too.. so two more young and cool people to train!!

M will be my assistant in the next kindergarden workshop.. the doctor is so busy with getting married, that he has to buy clothing for the new girl and himself.. they are phoning every day a couple of times and they met already once!! he finds her cute and smart.. she is 19.. he is 35.. at least she could choose a little (3 more man were in the raze about her) and she is not getting an asshole as husband.. but the entire thing will cost him more than 15.000 USD.. all the phone calls and little gifts not included.. the man is earning 600 USD now with me.. jeeeeezzz.. he has to borrow the money from friends.. of course once in the car he made a remark about that and i had to say that i am not the right person to ask, since all my money goes directly to the bank account of my girlfriend.. ehem..

i didn't say girlfriend - i said
fiancé
.. (sorry sarah.. i am passing you off as my soon to be husband:) luckily nobody asked for a picture so far.. usually i had a pic of a male german friend (thank you forever soeren) in my wallet.. this time i totally forgot about that.. mhmm.. have still one pic of chris in my computer.. hopefully he doesn't mind if I take him as my soon to be husband picture..

today we went again to the market.. we always need to buy some stuff for the workshops and that gives me a good escape from the beans at lunch in the office.. so we had qabuli.. rise with raisins.. doesn't sound exiting? you should try beans in oil and oil in beans for 4 weeks.. after that everything is exiting..

picture: (afghani hotel.. women section.. doesn't look inviting.. tastes great!)






No comments: